[Kmymoney-devel] [Kmymoney] Crash on saving

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 10:59:05 UTC 2013

On 14/11/13 21:03, Stanisław Szołkowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> kmymoney 4.6.4 on windows 8.1.
>
> After adding second graph type to my favourite list program crash on
> saving - deleting all data that it had.
>
> I had few backups so it wasn't problem for me, but people without them
> would lost all data.
>
> If you need any additional data/information I will be in touch.
>
> Staszek

I agree totally about the importance of taking regular backups.

So far as your crash is concerned, there is no information so far to
assist in finding the cause.  Please would you refer to -
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#Obtain_a_useful_backtrace_on_Windows
(which is in need of updating). If you are able to reproduce the crash
afterwards, and if you get a backtrace, and assuming that, because you
are on Windows 8, and that DrKonqi fails to run, would you please open a
bug on https://bugs.kde.org and add to it the backtrace information
(near the bottom, under Attachments).

Thanks