[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request

Christian Elbe christian-elbe at freenet.de
Sun May 26 00:51:49 UTC 2013

Hi there,

I really enjoy working with KMyMoney. Especially the report function is,
in my opinion, much better than in GnuCash.
However, it came to my mind that it would be nice to have the
possibility to add tags (or something like that) to the accounts to
categorise them. These tags could, for example, depict the risk class of
the investment/account (low, medium, high, ...) or the duration of the
investment/account (short term, mid term, long term, ...). Finally, it
would be great to have the possibility of making a pie chart report
which shows the asset distribution according to risk class, duration,
region, ...

 In case this feature is already included (maybe in another way), please
tell me how to do that.

Thanks a lot,

Christian