[Kmymoney-devel] Comments about KMyMoney

Robin Clapp rnclapp at talktalk.net
Sun May 26 07:33:27 UTC 2013

Dear KMyMoney Team

I am a UK citizen and was a die-hard fan of the UK version of MS Money until
Microsoft withdrew from the financial software market.  I bravely struggled
on with my aging version but knew at some time I would have to change
product.  I tried some of the (then) available free products but many were
clunky or did not fully replace the easy to use features of my beloved
MSMoney.  I then decided to bite the bullet and ordered a US version of the
over-priced Quicken and, whilst I was happy with it as a replacement for
MSMoney, obtaining an up-to-date version periodically would be costly and
awkward from the USA.

I then discovered KMyMoney; easy to install, quick to start up and get
going, highly polished and an instant replacement for MSMoney/Quicken in
terms of usability, look and feel and features.   In many areas the look and
feel of KMyMoney is superior to the paid for software packages.

Thank you to the developers for your dedication to this project.  You should
be rightly proud of a job well done.  Please do not stop supporting it any
time soon J

Robin Clapp