[Kmymoney-devel] Error after reinstall

Michael Wolfe wolfemi1 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 13:55:52 UTC 2013

Hello,

After trying to upgrade my Debian VM, I ended up borking the whole thing
and hadn't properly backed up.  As a result, I had to reinstall
KMyMoney, but I was able to save my KMM file off separately.

I reinstalled using a Debian Squeeze install, and I've spent some time
rebuilding from the git repository, just like I had been before the VM
went bad.  However, when I try to open my old KMM data, I get a crash,
with the error message "Currency 'USD' not found. in file
/home/USERNAME/kmymoney/kmymoney/mymoney/mymoneyfile.cpp line 2,497"

Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

-Mike