[Kmymoney-devel] KmyMoney unter Windows

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu May 2 06:58:34 UTC 2013

Hi all,

On Tuesday 30 April 2013 18:03:09 Eberhard Schuster wrote:

> Hallo
>
> Warum ist der Import von QIF-Dateien in der Windows-Version von KmyMoney
> nicht möglich ?

For all non-german speakers: Why is the QIF import not possible in the
Windows-Version of KMyMoney?

I don't know, because I don't use that environment. Maybe someone who does can
give a hint. Please include Eberhard on CC as he is not subscribed to the
list. TIA.

Q: Do you know the golden rule?
A: The rules are made by those who own the gold!
-- Frank Stornach