[Kmymoney-devel] OFX online update question

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 29 19:10:23 UTC 2013

On 2013.02.05 12:33, Jack wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I first noticed this issue several weeks ago, although it may well
> have been happening for much longer.
>
> My wife and I each have a credit card with the same institution,
> although I don't know if that matters.  When I do an online update
> for the first account, there is a progress bar shown in the status
> area at the bottom left of the KMM window.  When I then do an online
> update for the second account, the progress bar shows up in an OFX
> Direct Connect pop-up.  It's not causing any problems, but I'm
> curious if there is any known reason for this difference.

Well, I think I figured it out.  When I first do an OFX update, I get
the popup for KWallet.  When I click on that to enter my password, the
progress bar dialog for the OFX update itself goes behind the main KMM
window.  I'm not sure why I never noticed it, but if I move it to the
side before I actually select the KWallet dialog, it shows the progress
just fine.

Another operator error caught....