[Kmymoney-devel] Compile Error -

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 12:06:45 UTC 2013

The 'void timetrace(const char *txt)' function is defined in main.cpp
so you obviously have no way to link to it since that file gets linked
in the application binary. If you really need to link the plugin to
libraries containing UI elements like 'dialogs widgets' you need to
create a definition for 'void timetrace(const char *txt)' in the
plugin.

Hope that helps,
Regards,
Cristian

P.S. this is one of those things in KMyMoney that needs a better solution :)