[Kmymoney-devel] Reviewboard

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 00:02:50 UTC 2013

On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 21:33:12 +0100
Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at kde.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:04 PM, aga <agander93 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I have a couple of Reviewboard requests that are outstanding - that
> > is, in limbo rather than excellent:
> >
> > https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/107714/ from December 14th,
> >
> This one has a Ship it! on it. Was there a last-minute problem?
>

> > https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/109043/ from Feb 19th.
> >

> This one looks ok, but the diff looks a little odd. Can you update to
> latest master? Sorry.
>

> > In addition, I am getting close to submitting another request, for a
> > CSV Exporter plugin.
> >
> > I know you guys have other lives to lead, but please, is there a
> > chance of someone finding time to have a look.  I'm getting a bit
> > bogged down, keeping track of which version I actually am using.
> > Or, is there an alternative?
> >
> > Many thanks
> >
> > Allan

I did say "I'm getting a bit bogged down, keeping track of which
version I actually am using."  Well, in fact I had committed this last
fix - BUG:311481 REVIEW:107714 - Fix problem in Schedules continued. On
entering a new tag, allow dialog to appear asking if I want to accept
the new tag. (acb4a9b9b039317ee705600381e5849124322a66).

However, this failed to update the review.  I'll now close it myself.

One down, one to go.  Good.