[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request

Thu Jun 20 14:34:57 UTC 2013

Just an update, my project is not dead, just on a very long delay and I am
sorry for that. I had to set it aside once tax season hit here in the US
and since April 15th things have just been plain busy. I am in the middle
of moving personally and my work has me swamped right now. So while there
hasn't been much progress to report on the Android version, I am hoping
that once I get settled in my new place I will be able to devote some time
again to the project and get moving again.

-Eric