[Kmymoney-devel] Comments about KMyMoney

Dave Anderson-ACB danderson at andersonbikes.com
Sat Jun 1 10:06:33 UTC 2013

Say....just wanted to say thank you for such a great program! I use it
for my business and it works really well for me.  Much easier to use
than Quickbooks and other similar software.  The interface is nice and
clean, easy to understand and use, and reporting functions are
thorough.  You guys have done a lot of great work with this program. It
has just want I need and none of the BS that I don't need.

The only other thing I could possibly want is an invoice component.
However, I wouldn't want that to add any un-needed complexity to this
program to incorporate that.   Currently I use a separate invoicing
program called "Sliq Invoicing light", which is excellent, and just
enter a "Gross Sales" category transaction into KMyMoney when I get
paid.   I will say, though, that the lack of a good invoicing program is
the only think keeping me from moving entirely to a Linux OS....there
are simply no good invoicing programs available for Linux....and I think
that I have probably tried them all....the few that there are have
limited functionality, or can not handle a credit note, or advance
deposit, or etc....and/or are web or MySQL based and I don't have any
interest in using a web or cloud based system, etc.

Anyway...Great Program!

Thank you!

Dave

--