[Kmymoney-devel] Did commit notifications change?

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jul 20 06:49:53 UTC 2013

Hi again,

On Saturday 20 July 2013 08:31:46 Thomas Baumgart wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Friday 19 July 2013 20:47:53 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> > After the migration to git we (the developers at that time) configured
> > commitfilter again to get the messages from git. It stopped working a
> > few weeks ago, I'm pretty sure of that.
> >
> > About the commits tagged as a bugfix, the list gets the bug message,
> > and that's why we didn't realize until last night when I made a fix
> > without a bug number. It does show, however, that we are pretty
> > bureaucratic when it comes to commits, because most of our commits
> > have either a bug or a review request attached.
>
> Or simply don't develop that much anymore :(
>
> I agree, that there haven't been any commit mailings lately. I remember that
> sysadmin changed a few things on some servers lately. Maybe, that had some
> influence and we simply need to open a bug-request with them.

Quick follow-up: Checking http://commitfilter.kde.org/index.php?page=view
shows the last 100 messages and those in bold that should have been filtered
according to your personal filters. Although there are some KMyMoney messages,
e.g.

19 Jul 2013 14:58:01 [kmymoney] kmymoney: Fix Krazy2 issues Yuri Chornoivan
<yurchor at ukr.net>

none of them shows in bold for me. I checked my filters and they all seem to
be present. Not sure, what the next step should/would be.

The good things about FOSS is that people can see your code and comment it.
The bad thing is that people can see your code and comment it. (asoliverez)