[Kmymoney-devel] Did commit notifications change?

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Fri Jul 19 23:47:53 UTC 2013

After the migration to git we (the developers at that time) configured
commitfilter again to get the messages from git. It stopped working a
few weeks ago, I'm pretty sure of that.

About the commits tagged as a bugfix, the list gets the bug message,
and that's why we didn't realize until last night when I made a fix
without a bug number. It does show, however, that we are pretty
bureaucratic when it comes to commits, because most of our commits
have either a bug or a review request attached.