[Kmymoney-devel] Did commit notifications change?

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 19 17:37:06 UTC 2013

On 2013.07.19 12:36, Cristian Oneț wrote:
> 2013/7/19 Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at kde.org>:
> > Hello,
> > I pushed a fix last night and I didn't get a notification email.
> Did you get it?
> >
> > I went to projects.kde.org and enabled (or reenabled) commit
> > notifications for KMyMoney and LibAlkimia, but I'm wondering if
> > something changed that I wasn't aware of.
>
> Something must be broken since I received my last commit notification
> in 28.02.2013 20:49 for commit c9621ad0effcdbcad05825cd9181fb86027ae1b
> by Thomas. But I'm still receiving notifications for other projects
> (like kde-windows).

I don't remember the last commit message I got.  I did see two from
Yuri this morning, but those were through the kde-doc-english list, not
directly.  Also, looking at the list of last 100 messages on the commit
filter site, Yuri's messages do NOT get bolded, so it does look like
there is a problem with the filters.

Might there have been some reorganization of the repositories?  My
existing commit filters look OK, but I tried to re-add them from
scratch, and I can't find KMyMoney by browsing.  Do we need to get an
admin to check if something changed?