[Kmymoney-devel] Question concerning editing of OVERDUE schedules

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Jan 26 13:38:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Saturday 26 January 2013 14:18:36 mk-lists at email.de wrote:

> BTW, is it a bug or a feature that the editor doesn't allow to edit overdue
> payments of schedules?

What do you mean? Sure you can edit the schedule. Where is the problem? Just
tried to verify this against current master but don't see this happen. How can
I duplicate that?

p.s. I am pretty sure you wanted to send this to kmymoney-devel instead of
kde-devel, right? Hence I am switching lists here

You have to wait until you have written code before starting an
open source project, otherwise you have made a standards group.
 -- Jeremy Ruston, Head of Open Source Innovation at BT