[Kmymoney-devel] kmymoney suggestions/question

Vasilis Sklikas bsklikas at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 12:14:00 UTC 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Congratulations on the
very useful software you have been developing until today!

I am a new user and
what I found missing as an option, is when scheduling a transaction of type “Transfer”
to be able to check “all available amount” from an account to another one.

Lastly, I am trying to
enable encryption as described in the handbook but all of the encryption
options are greyed out.

Isn’t encryption
supported? I believe finance data is really sensitive and encryption should be
available on this fantastic application.

Thank you for your
support on this
Best Regards,
Vassilios Sklikas