[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request: Display the number of not marked transactions for every account on KMM's homepage

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Fri Jan 11 18:35:38 UTC 2013

Hi Brendan,

On Jan 11, 2013, at 5:07 PM, Brendan Coupe wrote:
> The symbols are tricky, not sure anything will make it clear.
>
> I would probably use ASCII instead of icons:
>
> S, !M, !R, C for Balance Status, Not Marked, Not Reconciled & Cleared

Ha, VERY funny, because I thought about exactly the same yesterday! :-)
The columns would be in the order Account, Status, !M, C, !R, Balance.
!R would be the sum of !M + C.

Well, I just thought that some symbols might look nicer for some users than ugly and seemingly cryptic character combinations. ;-)

Though I was wondering whether it would be nicer to have the online-status column right as the 1st column in front of the account name column…
What's your opinion?

Greets,
Marko