[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request: Display the number of not marked transactions for every account on KMM's homepage

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Mon Jan 7 22:54:32 UTC 2013

On Jan 7, 2013, at 11:24 PM, mk-lists at email.de wrote:
> I did a
> 	rm -rf *
> 	cmake ..
> 	ccmake ..   # enable tests
> 	make
and of course got the same result.

I have absolutely no clue what I did last night when I built and ran that test and updated my review request. :-(
It looks like the the transaction object indeed doesn't have a setState() member function.

I wonder how to set the reconciliation status properly…
Hope you can give me a hint.

And it looks like I should show in my new column not only the "not marked" transactions, but also the "cleared" transactions, since only when all transactions are "reconciled" all is fine, right?