[Kmymoney-devel] Comment

Thu Feb 28 18:42:47 UTC 2013

Hi Mark:

I have a VERY good start on this project already and it is working I would
say 95% if you are using USD. I am currently in the middle of tax season in
the US and have zero time to work on the project until after April 15th.

I am very close to releasing a new beta after tax season and if you would
like to test it out please let me know.

Thanks for the interest and I can't wait to get back to working on this
project again as well.

Eric