[Kmymoney-devel] Comment

Mark Garrow markgarrow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:51:30 UTC 2013

I've used Kmymoney for several years on my Kubuntu box and have stuck with
it because it's the best program I've tried for my finances.  It would be
fantastic if a limited port was made for Android devices that allowed data
export for desktop import.  Perhaps even going so far as to build in a
setup export from the desktop that would configure the android app the same
(categories, accounts etc).  It would be good competition to Mint.com and
would be a natural for Ubuntu's phone, tablet images in their repos as well.

Keep up the good work

Mark Garrow