[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney plugins

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Feb 27 06:48:05 UTC 2013

Hi George,

On Tuesday 12 February 2013 10:59:02 you  wrote:

> I'm using KMM v4.6.1 on ubuntu gnome 12.04

Do you see the plugins in the settings section as explained in my previous
mail? If not, it might be a packaging issue of your distro.

Can you try Claydoh's PPA which usually comes with a newer version than the
stock Ubuntu repo?

Please also CC the list for all your responses. TIA.

> On Tue, 2013-02-12 at 16:32 +0100, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> > Hi George,
> >
> > On Tuesday 12 February 2013 10:25:46 George E Gosselin wrote:
> > > Greetings:
> > >
> > > I'm looking for a check printing plug-in for KMyMoney. Hope you can help
> > > because the application itself is great.
> >
> > Which version are you using? The latest stable release is KMyMoney 4.6.3
> > which comes with such a plugin. See "Settings/Configure
> > KMyMoney/Plugins". Maybe, you have to enable it.
> >
> > > Thanks in advance for your help.
> >
> > Hope that helps.

You have to wait until you have written code before starting an
open source project, otherwise you have made a standards group.
 -- Jeremy Ruston, Head of Open Source Innovation at BT