[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney and OS other than Linux...

markusd112 at web.de markusd112 at web.de
Sun Feb 24 07:07:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have some problems when trying to use KMyMoney under an OS other than
Linux, in my case OS X 10.8.

For a non technical user it is very complicated to get installation
files and install it.

The easiest way would be, if there are installation files available on
the KMM website for each platform. (have a look on Anki:
http://www.ankisrs.net)

Another reason is that KMM meshs tightly with KDE and so you have many
problems when you don't use KDE and Linux (e.g. changing the language).
In my case it is still impossible to setup a new HBCI account and I
don't know why... There seems to be something corrupt, but I cannot find
where and how to fix it).

Best regards,

Markus