[Kmymoney-devel] KMMDroid - website

Thu Feb 7 21:06:32 UTC 2013

Hi All!

Yes I am still plugging along on this project. I have a fair number of
folks finally signed up for the beta team and I am hoping that I will be
able to get out a new beta to them here in the next couple of weeks. I had
to take a detour on the development and go back and remove a ton of code
that was deprecated in the latest version of Android. Since I have been
working on this project now for just over two years, the methods I used
when starting where not really the best methods now, so I had to remove
them and go with the newer standards. Anyway I digress...

I have started on a website that will have information regarding KMMDroid.
I am in the process of uploading some screen shots to the site over the
next few days. If you want to get a peak at how things have progressed and
what the application looks like head on over there.

I will also be adding more items to the website like a change log and a
road map as well.

I have received a number of requests from testers that are willing to
translate it to various languages and am really excited about that!

Head over to http://www.vanhlebarsoftware.com if you want to keep up with
the project. Don't forget too that you can also keep up to date on the
actual code in the GitHub repository as well.

-Eric