[Kmymoney-devel] Possible bug report (OFX imports not matching in one account)

Michael Wolfe wolfemi1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 02:45:19 UTC 2013

All,

I apologize if this isn't the proper place to ask for help, but I'm
having a brand new problem with KMyMoney4 git version.

I have four accounts mapped for automatic OFX download (three credit
cards and a checking account).  As of just a few days ago, when I update
the checking account (but not any of the other three), every transaction
is treated as a new one and is added instead of matched with the already
matched transactions.  In other words, the last 18 transactions are all
imported and highlighted in yellow next to the cleared transactions that
they're duplicates of.

If I manually match all of them and update again, the same thing
happens: I get another 18 new yellow-highlighted transactions.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?  Please let me know either way, and
I can provide additional details / troubleshoot / file a bug report as
needed.

-Mike