[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Tue Feb 5 11:14:44 UTC 2013

The best way to hide an account from normal use is to close it (provided
the balance is 0). However, there isn't a similar procedure for categories.

We should add a "Disable category", with a behaviour similar to the one of
closed accounts.

Of course, if advanced mode is enabled, you'll still see them.

Regards,
Alvaro