[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Tue Feb 5 02:01:02 UTC 2013

You can close accounts. Select the account in the ledger view and select
"Account", "Close Account" from the menu. You can always reopen an account
if you need to make any changes.

Not sure if this is what you are asking for but this works for me. I think
I have more closed accounts than open accounts thanks to our credit card
number being "borrowed" every year or two.

*
----
Brendan*