[Kmymoney-devel] Adding new online source for Spanish quotes

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 18:13:12 UTC 2013

On 27/01/13 12:01, Juan Antonio Mariano wrote:
> Some time ago Yahoo decided to stop providing online quotes for stocks
> in Spain. Since then I've trying to setup a new source of info with no
> success. I have managed to get to the page containing the info, for
> example (
> http://www.bolsamadrid.es/esp/aspx/Empresas/FichaValor.aspx?ISIN=ES0167050915).
> But I am unable to get quote or date. Can you please help me?
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> Juan.

Hi Juan

Eventually I found a source that cooperated, if you'd like to try it.

Here are the parameters, to enter via the UI.  You'll need to set a new
source.

DateFormatRegex=%d/%m/%y
DateRegex=Cached on ((\w+, \d+ \w+ \d+))
PriceRegex=<span>€(\d+[,.]\d+)
SkipStripping=true
SymbolRegex=nasdaqChangeHeader">([^" ]*)
URL=http://www.reuters.com/finance/stocks/overview?symbol=%1

The ticker symbol needed for this site is ACS.MC.

I'm not an expert on these Regex's, so don't be surprised if someone
chips in and 'improves' them, but they do work here.

Make sure it gets what you need.  The price it fetches is the previous
close.  I can't guarantee that the site won't change its format in the
near future, but that is the way of these things, I'm afraid.