[Kmymoney-devel] [kmymoney/add-onlinebanking] kmymoney: Removed outdated doc (silent)

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Fri Dec 20 05:35:31 UTC 2013

Hi Christian,

I’ve installed the latest version of your add-onlinebanking branch on Max OS X and found the credit transfer dialog displays the widgets in the lower group “Credit Transfer” much too small, i.e. with widgets vertically overlapping each other heavily.
That means I need to resize the dialog every time I click the “New credit transfer” button.

Furthermore I saw that inserting transfers with a zero amount is possible. Wondering whether such would actually be sent to the bank...

I haven’t yet tested to execute a transfer up to now.

Greets,
Marko

P.S.: BTW, it would be cool if the widget could offer all other existing accounts for the transfer target and autofill all fields on request.