[Kmymoney-devel] "kmm-brokerage-account"

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Dec 18 06:34:21 UTC 2013

AFAIR, an older version of KMyMoney allowed to use any name for the brokerage
account and the mapping to the investment account was done via this KVP entry.

Nowadays, the brokerage account has to have a specific name derived from the
investment account and this will do the mapping behind the scenes.

Not knowing out of which context you took that line I cannot comment if
removing is a good idea. Think about old data files which still contain this
KVP an rely on it. Not sure if that makes sense, but it just crossed my mind.

Regards

Thomas