[Kmymoney-devel] Onlinebanking in KMyMoney (new branch add-onlinebanking)

Christian Dávid christian-david at web.de
Sun Dec 8 13:56:15 UTC 2013

Hi Marko,

thank you for your comment! The "New Credit Transfer" button is hidden in the
toolbar under "Online Banking" (will change that).

The crash after pressing edit without an selection was new to me. I could find
the reason already and will upload a fix shortly. Btw: you can still crash the
app by pressing the remove button.

The two outboxes are indented at the moment. Later the second one will be
removed of course — but for now it can help debugging. Note that none of the
outboxes are stored permanently.

Greetings
Christian