[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney - Error when attempting a commit

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 22:23:22 UTC 2013

On 04/12/13 13:53, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Hello Allan,
> Did you try again? It might be a transient connection problem.
> I've also had that kind of problems if the ssh key is not correctly loaded.
>
> Btw, I've been pushing commits to my KDE scratchpad repo and had no problems.
>
> Regards,
> Alvaro

Eventually, "Updating An Existing Account
If you already have a KDE Contributor account but want to update the ssh
key, you should go to identity.kde.org and change the keys in your profile."

That did it, but I've no idea what caused it to fail initially.  So,
when I updated the ssh id, it wasn't ever likely to work after that.  I
don't have any recollection of setting up the id there in the first
place, but I suppose I must have.  I'd realised the remote needed an
update, but was assuming that was taken care of by the ssh procedure.
Ah well.