[Kmymoney-devel] Overly wide "Details" column in ledger

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 20:55:33 UTC 2013

On 04/12/13 19:21, mk-lists at email.de wrote:
> Sorry, Allan, of course I forgot something important…
>
> I am using the latest git version 921c9a70a147d55a903ed9644f14d6ddc08054ad committed today.
>
> As I said, it’s an issue I tripped over just today, but it might exist already a little longer. Definitely also f3ac957d713585fd5dce0017d764468e80a1950e shows the same behaviour.
>
> Greets,
> Marko

Well, there have been a few issues, but I haven't seen anything
displaying those symptoms.  As it seems to affect just one of your
accounts, if you load a different account, to get a different window
size with normal column widths, then close KMM, and reopen and select
the problem account, does it immediately go haywire?

It sounds like I'll need an anomymous file.  Could you do one of those,
check that you still get those symptoms with it, and send it to me,
stating which file it is, and I'll see if I can see anything.  I do have
a newly patched version which I'm testing, although I can't think of
anything that could cause or fix that at the moment.

Thanks