[Kmymoney-devel] Fedora 19

casper gvcasper at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 22:41:10 UTC 2013

Dear Sirs

I have downloaded and installed KMymoney in my week-end computer with
Fedora 19 (gnome version, Brazilian portuguese) and when I Itry to open the
software, it does not work, and following msg appears

"Configuracao Invalida - KMymoney
O simbolo decimal monetario nao esta definido corretamente nas
Configuracoes do Sistema do KDE, na configuracao do "Pais/regiao&Lingua"
Configure-o com um valor razoavel e inicie o KMyMoney de novo."

my translation to English :

"Invalid Configuration - KMyMoney
The decimall monetary symbol is not defined correctly in configurations of
KDE System, in the configurations of "Country/Region&Language". Set a
reasonable configuration and restart KMyMoney again"

I am not using the KDE manager and I  did not find any monetary symbol in
the definitions of Fedora/Gnome.
Could I do something to open KMYMoney ?
I just recently started to use KMyMoney in my chief computer with Linux
Mint LMDE Cinnamon without any configuration problem.
I thank you in advance

Gastao Vitor Casper
Rio de Janeiro  RJ
Brazil