[Kmymoney-devel] Congrats and a question about next stable version release?

Mikael Kujanpaa mahead80 at nic.fi
Sun Aug 18 18:59:00 UTC 2013

sunnuntai, 18. elokuuta 2013 15:01:28 Javier Lafuente kirjoitti:
> I've found that the tag/classes feature was added months ago to Kmymoney in
> the git master version so I was wandering if it's better for me to wait for
> the next stable release or it will be better to install the current git
> master version...

Unfortunately currently tag feature doesn't support splits; it's possible to
tag only whole transactions (unless there has been some progress on this that
I'm not aware of). Apart from that, current implementation is in pretty good
shape and everything else is working as one would expect (reports, schedules
etc.).

Mikki