[Kmymoney-devel] Congrats and a question about next stable version release?

Javier Lafuente javi at neurofun.com
Sun Aug 18 13:01:28 UTC 2013

Hi:

Congratulations for this great software. I've been trying some other
personal finance software for some days (GNUCash, HomeBank and Kmymoney)
and the winner is Kmymoney.

The only thing I miss is the tag/classes feature. A light version of this
feature is present in HomeBank but the reporting capabilities are far from
being close to the ones provided by Kmymoney.

I've found that the tag/classes feature was added months ago to Kmymoney in
the git master version so I was wandering if it's better for me to wait for
the next stable release or it will be better to install the current git
master version...

Any plans that you can share with us?

Many thanks for this great software!

Javier Lafuente.-