[Kmymoney-devel] KmyMoney not importing qfx correctly

Randy Lutzinger rlutzinger at comcast.net
Sun Apr 28 16:51:35 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have recently started having an issue with KMM where it does not
import the information contained in a qfx file correctly.

When I import a qxf for my credit card account, KMM will find the
correct account to import into, but the only information that gets
imported is the date and the amount. Also, the information that it does
import is always being imported as a 'transfer' regardless if it's a
payment or a charge item.

In the past it would import information into the 'Pay to' section and
also information into the 'Memo' section and it would also import it
into the correct tab, whether it's a charge or a payment.

Anyone with any suggestions on what might be causing this?

I'm thinking that there must be something wrong with the qxf file as I
have been using this version of KMM for quite a while now.

I'm running KMM version 4.6.3 with KDE 4.10.2.

Thanks!