[Kmymoney-devel] Feature Request

Dave Natrop dnatrop at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 05:32:15 UTC 2013

The Fiscal Year Starts On date should be stored with the data file and not
stored as a KyMoney Global Configuration.  The current implementation of
storing as a global configuration results in an inconvenience when working
with multiple (separate) files.  I have three separate files I am working
with (one personal, and two organization files).  Each has different fiscal
years.  Every time I run a report based on fiscal year, I have to adjust
the fiscal year starts on value.  BTW, Quicken handles fiscal year on a per
file basis.

Thanks,
Dave Natrop