[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sun Apr 14 16:02:24 UTC 2013

I download 12 accounts every day or two with one click from KMM. In my case
going to each website would be significantly more painful. Not sure if
either of us is a "normal" KMM user but I am much more efficient with KMM.
You are missing many new features running the old KDE 3 version.

I worked with Thomas for a while to get the OFX import to work better and
to be less intrusive. For example, there is no dialog box at the end if
there are no new transactions. I did not write any code, I compiled with
his patches and tested the changes out. Thomas is in Europe and did not
have access to an bank with OFX downloading available so he could only do
so much without someone to help test and debug the changes. No need to code
in order to help although I'm sure they would welcome coding help if you
offered.

If you have not received a response from Thomas please look for it below.
He said his emails to you were bouncing back.

*
----
Brendan*