[Kmymoney-devel] Tools -> Currencies

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Apr 4 11:32:31 UTC 2013

Andriy,

On Thursday 04 April 2013 13:50:43 Andriy Gapon wrote:

> Is the list of currencies accessed via Tools -> Currencies supposed to be
> editable?
>
> I can double-click on any field of any entry and the interface allows me to
> enter a new value.  The value stays there after I hit enter, but it looks
> like the changes are not actually applied or persisted.
>
> The reason I tried to edit the list is that I want to use '₴' as a symbol
> for UAH.  That's U+20B4 HRYVNIA SIGN (₴) if your mail client doesn't
> properly render it.

which version are you using? I am currently on git master (which should not be
too much different in that area than 4.6.3) and clicking any item in the said
dialog allows me to change the Symbol to whatever I want. '₴' btw. worked like
a charm.

Can someone using 4.6.3 verify that this is working as expected and report
back?

'Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.
by definition, not smart enough to debug it.' - Brian W. Kernighan