[Kmymoney-devel] feedback and a feature request (kind of) - android port

Tue Sep 11 18:38:58 UTC 2012

Hi Martin,

Right now the app will only work with sqlite files. So on the desktop you
have to export your file to a sqlite database. Then move that file to your
phone via email, dropbox, Google drive or the like. You have to make sure
that the file ends with sqlite file extension.

When I get home from my racquetball match this evening I will post the
latest build here unless someone objects. I will include a list of known
bugs and the apps features and such.

If you are using the sqlite database you can freely move the file back and
forth from phone to desktop and back and all data is preserved. It is a
full copy so No syncing is done at this time. I have been using the phone
app for many months now without much of a hitch. Mostly to quickly enter
transactions on the go and to see my upcoming schedules and cash flow.

-Eric