[Kmymoney-devel] Feature request

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:34:20 UTC 2012

On 05/09/12 01:51, Miguel Navarrete wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank for your work's, is great and beatiful for my crazy finances :)
>
> Please, considerer a new feature: import a cvs file with the list of
> prices of particular currency (include a mini editor, for that not?).
> Some inversions (or very much, dependent of see point) no have a
> cotizacions price on line, but it prices it publicated in web pages,
> paper news u others medias. The posibility of make a personal list with
> date, price and other data (in libreoffice for example) is very simple,
> but manual introduction (one for one) a kmymoney is hard work. Please
> consider this suggestion for a future feature of Kmymoney.
>
> Thank's to all!
>

> --
> Saludos

Glad you find kmymoney useful.  It might not be relevant, but what
version are you using, and which distro?

I'm trying to get a clear understanding of what you are suggesting.  Are
you talking about a list of currency exchange rates, or a list of
investment security prices?

Perhaps you could provide a sample file (CSV, not CVS?), with column
headings.  Are you talking about something similar to the QIF prices
list, but in CVS format?

> date, price and other data...

What 'other data'?