[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request: Adding Tags to Kmymoney - first draft

Alessandro Russo axela74 at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 30 22:10:40 UTC 2012

Il 30/10/2012 22:40, mk-lists at email.de ha scritto:
> I just gave your patch a quick try.
>
> At first glance I saw that the tag-list in the inactive transaction-editor shows up as "tag1 ,tag2 ,tag3", but I guess this would look less hard on the eyes with the space following the comma: "tag1, tag2, tag3". :-)
>
> No further tests so far done. If you have special wishes what to test let me know.
>

> That was a major contribution, wow!

Hi,
thanks for the testing!

Yes, it's a bug! I fixed it.

Can you try to reproduce this crash?

1. Open the file.
2. Click "Ledgers".
3. Let the last transaction be selected and click "Edit".
4. Write "foobar" into tag field. (After 'r', don't click anywhere or press
enter.)
5. Click cancel.
6. Answer no when asked "Do you want to add foobar as tag?".
=> Crash.

Best regards,
  Alessandro Russo