[Kmymoney-devel] Anonymous files

Mikael Kujanpaa mahead80 at nic.fi
Tue Oct 30 20:56:30 UTC 2012

While repeating the crash problem with the tags, I made an anonymous version
of my bookings. Before sending it online, I took a look at the file and were
surprised to notice that not everything has been randomized. The customized
report names and comments and budget names were just as I have written them,
and at least in my case they contained some semi-sensitive data.

Is this functionality by purpose, or by mistake and should I open a ticket
about it?

(The issue is not visible in the file I sent, because I first deleted the
customized reports and budgets.)

Mikki