[Kmymoney-devel] Tags update

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Oct 17 12:42:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Wednesday 17 October 2012 01:17:12 Alessandro Russo wrote:

> Il 15/10/2012 17:27, Thomas Baumgart ha scritto:
> >> Thank you! I'm putting another revision this evening if I find the time,
> >> I fixed the known bugs and made some other changes.
> >>
> >> I'm writing the tag(s) in the register after the category like this:
> >>
> >> Carrefour
> >> Food (Paris 2012, another tag, another one)
> >> memos
> >
> > I like that idea.
> >
> >> I wanted to show each tag with a different color (the user can set a
> >> different color for each tag) but I can't see how to do that...
> >> Do you know if you can use richtext with QStyle->drawItemText() ?
> >
> > Good point, don't know how to do that myself, but using Richtext is
> > certainly one approach. Finding the right colors itself is tricky, as the
> > palettes usually don't work for bright and dark background at the same
> > time.
> We could show a filled circle with the color that the user choose and
> leave the names in black...
>
> But I realy don't know how to use (if it's possible) Richtext inside
> style->drawItemText().

Looks like it is not supported. We might have to change that. I took a quick
look at QLabel::paintEvent() how this is handled. A lot more complex, but
doable.

> BTW: I updated the code at reviewboard.

OK, will take a look.

morphir: so much confusion :S kmake, kdemake, qmake make cmake etc.
logixoul: you forgot cmakekde :)
morphir: and bakemeacake