[Kmymoney-devel] Tags update

Alessandro Russo axela74 at yahoo.it
Mon Oct 15 12:12:49 UTC 2012

Il 14/10/2012 19:20, Thomas Baumgart ha scritto:
> Hi folks,
>
> On Sunday 14 October 2012 14:57:32 Alessandro Russo wrote:
>
>> Il 14/10/2012 13:48, Alvaro Soliverez ha scritto:
>>> Hello Alessandro,
>>> I'd suggest you put it up there in reviewboard now, so we can comment
>>> on it early. You can update the patch as many times as needed, so
>>> that's not an issue.
>>> Regards,
>>> Alvaro
>> Ok, link here: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/106846/
>> Remember: this is very 'work in progress'...
> ... but looking good already. I left a few comments on reviewboard. In case
> you have questions, please let us know.
Thank you! I'm putting another revision this evening if I find the time,
I fixed the known bugs and made some other changes.

I'm writing the tag(s) in the register after the category like this:

Carrefour
Food (Paris 2012, another tag, another one)
memos

I wanted to show each tag with a different color (the user can set a
different color for each tag) but I can't see how to do that...
Do you know if you can use richtext with QStyle->drawItemText() ?