[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney UI doesn't update/freezes

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 11:30:44 UTC 2012

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

A few times, after entering a transaction, the ledger window is blank,
with no entries showing.  Usually, I can restore it by clicking or
double clicking somewhere outside that area (I need to pin that down).

Today, after doing a number of edits and imports, I needed to edit a
price.  When I accepted the transaction, the only one in the ledger,
just the area of that transaction was showing only two background
colours, with no text.  This time, I couldn't restore it and the UI
became unresponsive, and I thought KMM had frozen, but to my surprise,
when I clicked to close it down, and assuming I'd get no response, I got
the dialog asking if I wanted to save.  To my relief, that worked.