[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney review

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 27 17:49:03 UTC 2012

On 2012.11.27 10:11, Cristian Oneț wrote:
> http://www.technewsworld.com/story/76674.html

Nice review, although I disagree with his negatives.  Tags have now
been added, although they may not show up in a released version for
some time.  However, deleting transactions for a category and
reassigning the category for transactions is possible, if not as
convenient as he might like.  I don't feel like joining their talkback
community just to comment - does anyone else think it is worth the
effort?