[Kmymoney-devel] Review Request: homepage: extend accounts table with additional columns to reflect online-status

mk-lists at email.de mk-lists at email.de
Sat Nov 24 12:59:57 UTC 2012

On Nov 24, 2012, at 1:41 PM, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> the KDE wiki has all the steps to request for an account.
> http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_Contributor_Account

Thanks, Alvaro, for the hint! :)

I just checked and saw also some inconsistency in how the "Assets and Liabilities" table on one hand and the other two tables on the other hand are build up. For the first the cell containing the string "Total Assets" is left-aligned, for the other two it is right-aligned. Is that intended, and if not so, should we change this to one consistent style??

Also I'd like to get some hint concerning the position of the status column. I was wondering whether it would be nicer to have it as the first or last column in a table, either close to the account name or close the balance.

Greets,
Marko