[Kmymoney-devel] Error installing on MINT

ricardo silva rbrsilva at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 15:09:37 UTC 2012

Hello and Thank you very much for the help.

Being a linux newbie, had some difficulty in accessing the system settings.
After installing it, I was able to easily locate the monetary elements and
solve the problem with running KMyMoney.
By the way, when initially installed (before the crash), I've set the KDS
Languages Settings within the program therefore I believe the version was
the right one.
The big difficulty I found was not being able, using the MINT desktop and
Control Panel, to make the changes count, something I did by editing the
system settings (after install).

Again, thanks to all for the assistance provided.
Best regards
Ricardo