[Kmymoney-devel] Feedback Export/Import Account Templates

Vic Lawetz victor.fedlnx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:03:50 UTC 2012

I have been a (very) long time user of KMM so my file is getting very
large. Want to start fresh but with all my Category/account info. Did
Account Template export; opened new KMM file and tried Account Template
import. Seems Account Template export is actually "category template"
export unless I did something wrong as other than categories I don't see
any other info. Perhaps not doing this the best way.
Thx for any feedback.

VL