[Kmymoney-devel] Help- Can't Open KMyMoney

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 16:57:00 UTC 2012

> I need help! I was working in and he closed KMyMoney alone. I can not
> open again because no command is working. I tried to reinstall, but I can > not. I'm working on a Mac.

Mônica Khalil

You seem to have sent several messages, attached to existing threads,
which tends to cause confusion to all.  Perhaps you can reply to this
email, so you have your own thread for your particular problem.

Can you give some more information?  What messages, if any, were output
when the problem first occurred?

When you retry, does KMyMoney start, but not load your file?  Give as
much information as you can.  Are you able to run KMyMoney from a
terminal - type kmymoney -n.  This should load KMyMoney without opening
your file.  Then, click Settings, then Configure KMyMoney, then Home.
When there, uncheck all the check-boxes and then try to load your file,
or any earlier version you have.

What happens?  The more detail, the better.